Senin, 15 September 2008

Oh I love you

oh i drink you like a cup of milk choco
though i don't travel the whole world
i know that you're milked from the best cow
and i love love love the flavour

oh your love is like a trampoline
jump me to the sky and gasp me on the air
once i thought i'll loose my self i'm gonna cry
but your arms is a gravity i always fall back in

and your words are dancing on my eyes
your smiles are picturing the whole day
your kisses keeping me alive
while your song is a warmest lullaby

oh im crazy crazy crazy over you
once i started to think there's no heart to turn to
there i saw you, watching at the falling leaves on june
turning your back and turning my life up-side down

i love you love you love you!

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

berarti ak sapi blup ?? hehe
syg km dundut2 ..
muah ..